surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
is there a word for “i’m okay but it’s a fragile kind of okay so be gentle with me”?
Alright. I am getting a grip.
5 weeks left of school left ever. That’s like 25 days, plus exams.
113 days until I’m 18.
6 months until university.
I just want to be liked by someone again. I want someone to comfort me. You really don’t appreciate someone until they’re gone - just another annoying saying that is 100% right.
Loneliness doesn’t leave when you think it will. The more you think about it, the more lonely you get. It’s examining those empty holes and badly sewn up rips in your life and your heart that cause loneliness. It’s the realisation of being alone that makes you feel lonely, not actually being alone.
I don’t even know what I’m saying. It’s probably nonsense.
Trusting people is becoming hard
Keeping my grades up is becoming hard
Feeling pretty is becoming hard
Thinking happy thoughts is becoming hard
Doing work is becoming hard
Maintaining a friendship is becoming hard
Doing everything is becoming hard and I don’t like it
whose arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved.